Do you want to?:
- Build your team’s impact within your organisation?
- Optimise the efficiency of your Senior Management Team?
- Resolve deep routed issues between team members?
- Understand the emotional behaviours behind capability?
- Get disruptive teams to work well together?
- Have clear action plans for high performing teams?
- Create a Shared Vision and Strategic Plan for your Team based on individual skill sets?
- Measure exactly HOW Emotionally Intelligent your Team is?
Perhaps you can’t quite assess why it is that a Group of Great People are, sometimes, unable to make a Great TEAM?
The Harvard Business Review has hailed emotional intelligence as “a ground-breaking, paradigm-shattering idea, one of the most influential business ideas of the decade.”
Emotional intelligence or EI is the ability to recognise, understand and handle your own emotions, and those of the people around you. A development of Self Awareness and Other Awareness makes E.I. the critical personal development tool for those wanting to excel at Leadership and those wanting to create or participate in High Performing Teams. People with a high degree of emotional intelligence know what they are feeling, what their emotions mean, and how these emotions can affect other people.
This two-day CPD Accredited Workshop from MTC utilises approved British Psychological Society’s Emotional Intelligence Profiling for each Team Member and will create a detailed assessment of the TEAM’s Emotional Intelligence.
In the current climate the need for imagination and innovation is greater than ever.
Small and large businesses need to adapt and shape their plans to survive and flourish in the pandemic and post-pandemic world.
But how do leaders gain trust to create the change businesses need to survive?
How do they create trust in virtual or separated teams who they need to adapt to change and innovation?
This is especially challenging in a changing world where difficult decisions that leaders need to take often result in a breakdown in trust.
And we all know that repairing trust is far, far harder than building it from the ground up could ever have been.
Building Trust in Teams
Today’s new world leaders need to be able to develop virtual team leadership that enables then to build high-trust, high-performance teams.
- The Emotional Intelligence model for effective teams provides a straightforward framework for teams to understand how their Emotional Intelligence impacts on the pyramid of core drivers, that underpin team’s performance.
- Its focus is helping teams deploy their Emotional Intelligence to build these core team drivers
- It assists the creation of shared vision and goals
- It builds healthy trust levels
- It encourages strong commitment to team goals and aligns personal targets with the organisations’ strategic direction
- It gives High Team Identity (loyalty & accountability)
- It develops superior communication & feedback
- It gives the Team an enhanced capability to work together
By using this straightforward approach virtual or remote teams are better able to move forward, grow and overcome the significant challenges they are facing.
The E.I. Profiles will create a dashboard view for the all of the Team measuring all of the key business drivers for Team Effectiveness.
Click here to see a sample of an Emotionally Intelligent E-Team Profile Report
Click Here to a video to see the processes of the EBWt Team Effectiveness Interventions
This 2-Day, CPD Accredited Workshop is £1,495 + VAT + £60 per (includes TWO E.I. Profile Reports – 1 for the Individual Personal Emotional Intelligence Profile and one for the E-Team profile) – for up to 12 delegates, in-house.
Likely Cost: £895 per Group of 15 for 1 day or £1500 for 2 Days – on the 2 day course, delegates will receive a personalised 15 page Emotional Intelligence Profile (retail price £77per delegate usually) following a 20 minute on-line E.I. assessment.
Emotional intelligence (E.Q.) is the ability to identify, use, understand, and manage emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathise with others, overcome challenges, and defuse conflict. Emotional intelligence impacts many different aspects of your daily life, such as the way you behave and the way you interact with others.
If you have high emotional intelligence you are able to recognise your own emotional state and the emotional states of others, and engage with people in a way that draws them to you. You can use this understanding of emotions to relate better to other people, form healthier relationships, achieve greater success at work, and lead a more fulfilling life.
Perhaps the biggest surprise has been the impact of E.I. in the world of business, particularly in the areas of leadership and employee development (a form of adult education). The Harvard Business Review has hailed emotional intelligence as “a ground-breaking, paradigm-shattering idea,” one of the most influential business ideas of the decade.
What is Business Emotional Intelligence?
Business Emotional Intelligence is a practical, work-based approach to Emotional Intelligence that helps individuals and teams understand why people behave the way they do and how to maximise their engagement with, and performance at, work.
Business Emotional Intelligence or Business EQ focuses on the critical emotions and underlying behavioural traits that predict occupational performance.
The key to the Business Emotional Intelligence is self-awareness and awareness of others, it explains peoples’ capability to manage their emotions and behaviours at work and what effect it has on their potential and their performance.
The practical, straightforward approach of Business Emotional Intelligence, with its engaging and accessible business language, makes it ideal for leaders and teams to quickly understand how critical emotions and behaviours impact on the success of themselves and others.
Business Emotional Intelligence consist eight main Emotional Behavioural Clusters (as seen below) that focus on the emotional drives and behaviours that predict success.
By developing these 8 Emotional Behavioural Clusters, we are seeing the positive impact across all aspects of Businesses; in the Individual, the Departments or Teams and ultimately, the entire Organisation.
How does your Emotional Intelligence bear up under Pressure?
Click here to download the When Business Intelligence Meets Emotional Intelligence PDF
Click here to hear Daniel Goleman explaining Emotional Intelligence
Click here to see a sample Emotional Intelligence Profiling Report
- Complete an on-line Emotional Intelligence Profile prior to attending the workshop and will receive a 15 page personal report.
- Analyse their Self Awareness and Self Management Scores
- Develop a greater understanding of all “self” behaviours leading to increased professional skills.
- Develop a greater understanding of all Intra and Inter Personal Relationships and people “types”.
- Create a personal development plan for all 8 E.I. behaviours against their profile
- Practice Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Skills
- Develop “Other Awareness” – Understanding the impact that OUR style has on our Colleagues, Partners and our Clients Experience.
- Develop their “Self Management” and E.I. Behaviours
- Explore how to make their personality, their Departments and their Organisation “stand out from the Crowd” by practising their E.I. behaviours daily
- Develop their “Relationship Management”
- Learn how to create group synergy and motivation
- Demonstrate how to display inspirational and motivational “Winning Behaviours and Attitudes” to our Colleagues and fellow Staff members
- Discover how to apply the ABC of Behaviour Management using E.I. techniques
- Explore the powers of Influence that E.I. can offer
- Learn how to select and apply The 6 Leadership Styles of the Emotionally Intelligent Leader – identifying our Style
N.B. The MTC/EBW also has an impression management tool (IMT) built into the psychometric assessment system that provides insight into what an individual may be trying to hide from themselves and others.
Likely Cost: £85 per person in house – £ 895 per day per Group of 12
“Until you make peace with who you are, you’ll never be content with what you have” Doris Mortman: Author
The key to starting the “DevelopMe” Journey. Providing an insight to understanding our personal psychometric make-up and being made aware of our own unique “X” Factors and how they impact other Team members. This course combines adventure experiential learning and self awareness techniques – either at our Adventure Centre or on-site.
Click here to see a sample of an Emotional Intelligence Personal Profiling Report
Click here to see a sample of a Myers Briggs Type Indicator Personal Profiling Report