Team Away Days
Team Building Away Days have changed!! …
…if you want to put your Team through an “SAS Who Dares Wins- type!” of challenge – then… “yes” we can stage one of those for you. Also if you want to genuinely build the; Trust, Respect, Empathy, Emotional Intelligence, Vision etc of the Team indoors…we can bring our ‘inward-bounds’ course to you….and you won’t need your wellies! Check out our inspirational Home/Away Days here…and give us a call.
If you are looking for a meaningful Away Day with your Team where you might want to:
- Re-create a new Team / Company Vision with total “Buy-In”
- Develop a better understanding of Team members’ diverse strengths and attributes
- Re-visit Team dynamics and roles
- Create highly motivated team members
- Build and develop trust within the Team
- Produce Emotionally Intelligent Profile Team Members or Senior Management Teams
- Re-emphasise or Create the Company Strategic Goals
- Develop a clearer sense of a shared purpose and vision
- Refresh Operational Activities such as Customer Service, Team Working, Leadership Principles etc
- Spend ‘Quality Time’ – Blue-Sky Dreaming and Visioning – creating a clear space to think and generate ideas
- Consider a ‘re-engineering’ of current procedures by applying “Kaizen Thinking” and instilling a culture of continuous improvement within Team members
- Participate in inspirational and motivational experiential learning team-working activities
- Develop a sense of pride and identity within the team
- Have a Keynote Speaker on a specific topic
- Have FUN with your Team
Our facilitators are experienced in:
- Analysing and building high performance teams
- Conducting Lean / Six Sigma Organisational and Procedural continuous improvement audits
- Master Practitioners in NLP, Emotional Intelligence, British Psychological Society certified Coaching and Mentoring, Myers Briggs Type II, Thomas & Kilmann Conflict Resolution, Transactional Analysis, PERMA (Well-being and Positive Psychology), Experiential Learning Concepts, Appreciative Inquiry, Fellowships in Institute of Learning and Management (ILM) and Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM), ex- European VP of $35bn Global Company, LEAN / Six Sigma Champion / Master Black Belt
- Sales Enablement – Key Account Selling Skills and Negotiating and Influencing Skills utilising psychological triggers and concepts
- Creating Cultures where Innovation and Empowerment Thrive
- Developing Winning Behaviours and Attitudes
- Optimising the efficiency of Senior Management Teams through Emotional Intelligent personal and team profiling (British Psychological Society Accredited)
- Graduates from Disney’s Academy of Customer Service Excellence
- Senior Members of the UK Register of Learning Providers
- Solutions-Focussed Strategic Planning and Organisational Structures
…for any of the above…call us today and we will design a bespoke Away Day for your Team which will inspire, motivate and deliver your objectives and ‘perfect outcomes’ for the event.
OR… how about a Team Away Day…with a difference?…
Welcome to the UK’s first Environmental Awareness + Emotional Intelligence Theme Park
More and more people are talking about Climate Change and the UK’s responsibility towards achieving the carbon emissions target. The UK government will set the world’s most ambitious climate change target into law to reduce emissions by 78% by 2035 compared to 1990 levels, by the end of June 2021.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson said: “We want to continue to raise the bar on tackling climate change, and that’s why we’re setting the most ambitious target to cut emissions in the world.”
More and more organisations are taking the carbon reductions targets seriously by including their own environmental targets into their company scorecard.
More and more organisations are increasing the awareness of the environment with their employees by running (usually un-inspiring) “Environmental Awareness Sessions”.
And yet, despite ALL of this focus on our environment – how many of us REALLY understand what our personal or corporate responsibility is towards achieving the 2035 target?…and how accountable are we to “doing our bit” for the planet?
Environmental Awareness Training has just become inspiring, motivational, fun, challenging and personal!
Thanks to collaboration between South Derbyshire District Council, the National Forest Company and the country’s leading experiential learning organisation, Mobile Team Challenge you and your team / organisation / university etc can now enrol on the UK’s first “Plan-It Earth Challenge’’ Team Building Days at Rosliston Forestry Centre in the centre of the Country.
Already, a leading attraction in the area, Rosliston hosts leisure activities, corporate volunteering, conservation days and school visits. It has 154 acres of waymarked walking and cycling routes and 6 luxury lodges hidden within the forest.
Nestling on the edge of the National Forest and pleasantly located where the Staffordshire Moorlands meet the Derbyshire Dales, Rosliston covers hundreds of acres of unspoilt beauty – which serves as a reminder to all delegates as to how beautiful our planet and our environment is…and how vital it is that we start to protect it…now!
The Plan-It for the Future Earth Challenge comprises a trail through the forest where the delegates encounter eight experiential learning challenges – each activity highlighting a specific environmental awareness topic. Upon completion of the Course, delegates will have earned a CPD Certificate demonstrating the following learning outcomes:
- Increased awareness of carbon reduction targets
- The ‘cause and effect’ of a mis-managed environment
- Increased Awareness of Biological-Diversity
- Increased Understanding of Global Warming and how we can affect it, personally
- A Challenge to: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Increased Awareness of STEMS – Sustainable, Transformative, Environment Management Systems
- Increased Understanding for the need to maintain hedgerows, ‘re-wilding’ our Gardens etc
- A personal accountability and target to help make a difference.
- An open air environment where Business Teams can be challenged to consider and discuss the Organisations’ Carbon Reduction Targets and Personal / Group Environmental meaningful goals.
- Additional Learning outcomes include: Teambuilding, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Communication Skills etc
The Trail can also be used to develop Emotional Intelligence.
The course can also be used as an Emotional Intelligence Development Challenge utilising the 8 activities which correspond to the 8 E.I. behaviours. Both challenges are CPD Accredited and delegates will receive CPD Certificates in Environmental Intelligence Awareness or Emotional Intelligence. Ideal for Groups, Teams, Corporates, Educational Groups.
Eight experiential challenges ‘hidden’ within the trail – each of which develops one of the 8 emotional intelligence behaviours listed below.
Learning outcomes include:
- Building your team’s impact within your organisation?
- Optimising the efficiency of your Senior Management Team?
- Resolution of deep routed issues between team members?
- A deeper understanding of the emotional behaviours behind capability?
- Getting disruptive teams to work well together?
- Have a clear action plans for high performing teams?
- How to create a Shared Vision and Strategic Plan for your Team based on individual skill sets?
- How to measure exactly HOW Emotionally Intelligent your Team is?
- Developing a better self-insight & personal responsibility for performance.
- Developing decision making and risk assessment.
- Enhancing communication & cultural awareness.
- Increased mental toughness and stress resilience.
- Increasing Empathy and Respect for clients & colleagues
- Building a healthier Personal and Group Wellbeing
- Creating more efficient teamwork.
- Developing more effective organisations.
- Producing Happier Staff and a Happier Workplace!
- Delivering better business results!
Group Sizes of 15 people per Group – Cost per Group = £895.00 + VAT
These 2 Challenges are ideal for Teams, Departments, Organisations who are wanting to emphasise accountability towards the Government’s Carbon Reduction targets or for those group who want to create Emotionally Intelligent High-Performance Teams and Leaders.
– for further information email us on – Are you up for the challenge?… contact us today.
For further information please click above or call 0844 745 2120
‘MTC has proved to be exceptional and versatile for improving leadership, communication, teambuilding, mutual support, self belief, problem solving and creative thinking within. Its potential within the workplace is vast whilst also being great fun’ (Tony Woodcock, Honda UK)
‘…A new dimension to our leadership and development programmes…’ (Chrys Murphy MBE, Wing Commander, RAF)
‘We had a hugely inspirational day with Mobile Team Challenge. Their use of Appreciative Enquiry to facilitate Experiential Learning was so powerful that we placed an order for four equipment packages and associated training.’ ( Sue Cook , Wolverhampton City Council)
“Received great feedback again – you are REALLY making an impact and it is fab” (Jan Furniss Team Leader: Professional Education & Corporate Learning, Education and Learning Team, NHS Birmingham Children’s Hospital)
“Just ….. FANTASTIC!!” (Helen Tautz – Director of Operations ITV for Ant & Decs’ “I ’m a Celebrity – get me out of here!”) & “Saturday Night Takeaway”
“..the day was “inspirational” and “brilliant….” – Chief Executive. W. Sussex NHS Hospitals Foundation Trust – following a keynote speech at the W. Sussex NHS Conference
“We had an amazing day! – this has changed the thinking of our Management Team – VERY professional and thought provoking” (Debbie Fryer Director of HR & OD, Aintree University NHS Foundation Trust Hospital, Liverpool)
“Absolutely FANTASTIC Course! – Engaging, Informative, Interesting, Enlightening” (Team Leader – Unison: The Public Service Union)
“This course has been, literally! …LIFE CHANGING!!” (Team Leader Unison)
‘Brilliant Trainer who was able to keep my attention all day through an interesting presentation and fun and informative experiential activities’ (Senior Planner, Slough Borough Council)
“Thank you SO much for your great energy and ability to motivate” – Specialist Practitioner – (West London NHS Trust)
“The facilitator (Barry) was VERY skilful, knowledgeable and superlatively experienced – He was able to contain and help the audience thoughtfully and sensitively ensuring respect and positive and acknowledgement” (Specialist Practitioner West London NHS Trust)
“Thanks again for coming to deliver an excellent workshop, the team spoke very highly of the course after the event and even still now. They are currently working on their plans for our future HR customer experience.” (Dana Field Strategic Workforce Manager Humberside Police)