emotional intelligent leadership
The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
The Harvard Business Review has hailed emotional intelligence as
Leadership research tells us that the lack of interpersonal skills and the inability to adapt are the two principal derailment factors in leadership careers.
With leaders in organisations spending up to 80% of their time talking and understanding others, changing the nature of how people communicate and work with each other can be the single most powerful way a leader can bring about performance breakthroughs.
Using Business Emotional Intelligence assessments combined with MTC Experiential and Accelerated Learning Techniques in our Leadership Programme enable organisations, of all sizes, to address leadership challenges such as:
- “Our senior management are not demonstrating the calibre we need to lead our future business...”
- “Post-merger the leadership team is struggling to work together…”
- “We need to build the skills of our operational leadership to embrace our changing workplace…”
- “New leaders have to be effective from day one in their role as a senior executive in this business…”
- “Founders of the business need to develop their leadership to match the people and sales growth…”
Emotional Intelligent assessments combined with Daniel Goleman’s leadership model provide a rich picture of the skills, capabilities and financial potential of an organisation’s talent.
Business Emotional Intelligence assessments for leaders provide:
- Benchmarks against 5000 international leaders
- Feedback on 8 critical emotional drivers and behaviours that predict success
- A map to a leader’s most authentic leadership style (Visionary, Coaching, Democratic Commanding…)
- Insights into blind spots that stop leadership potential
- A blueprint to shift leaders’ ability to deliver results that achieve different outcomes.
- A common language for developing and expanding the whole leadership culture to enhance global performance.
Lead Yourself, Lead your Team and Change your Culture by developing your Inter and Intra Personal Awareness
The Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Programme
Our bespoke programmes, matched to your needs, assesses leadership capability and provides a supportive forum for leaders to quickly learn, reflect and grow.
A typical approach delivered online or face to face would include:
- Leadership Assessment & Coaching – 1 to 1 leadership capability assessment and development.
- Leadership Masterclasses – Discover how the best leaders transform teams & organisations.
- Building Authentic Leadership Sessions – A series of interactive sessions to explore how to use leadership to deliver different outcomes.
- Leading a Team – Practical workshops that explore how leaders empower teams to change how they work together.
This programme enables organisations to assess their talent and boosts leadership capability by practically exploring the attitudes, mindset and behaviours that make leaders successful, whilst providing them with the tools and skills, to empower, inspire and influence people to maximise their potential and performance.
Distinctive Benefits and Outcomes
The success of this approach is the ability for our Facilitators (Fellow of Leadership and Management ) to design a bespoke programme to suit your needs; from Aspiring Leaders and New Supervisors to Middle, Senior and Executive Management and Senior Leadership based around 90-day wave cycles of change that:
- Informs and benchmarks an organisation’s leadership talent and where to focus their investment
- Focus on helping participants to ‘learn by doing’, whilst building capability and new emotional behaviours
- Use live examples of issues to experiment with new emotional behaviours and focus on actions generating results
- Implement a series of reinforcing and embedding ‘nudges’ to develop and embed new behaviours (e.g. short cycle coaching, peer trios, relevant videos and reading material for deeper learning).
- Identify your preferred Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Style
Do you know what your natural Emotional Intelligence Leadership Style is?
Click Here to see if the video will help your Self awareness
Is that any clearer for you now?…if not…you can complete a British Psychological Society Emotional Intelligence Profiling Questionnaire and you will receive a 32 page Personalised E.I. Leadership Profile and one of our professional Coaches and Mentors will spend an hour over the telephone or Zoom coaching you on its full meaning for you.
Click Here to book a personalised E.I. Leadership Coaching Session
By focusing on the inter-personal and intra-personal we shift leaders’ capability to deliver different outcomes by providing:
- Better self-insight & personal responsibility for leadership performance.
- Better decision making and risk assessment.
- Enhanced communication & cultural awareness.
- Increased mental toughness.
- More efficient teamwork.
- More effective organisations.
- Better business results!
Click Here to see a sample of an Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Personal Profile
This 2-Day, CPD Accredited Workshop is £1,495 + VAT- for up to 12 delegates, in-house Plus £40 per person for a 32 page British Psychological Society accredited personalised Emotional Intelligence profile.
emotional intelligent leadership
Lead Yourself, Lead your Team and Change your Culture
Bringing together highly engaging, award winning, experiential activities with traditional and modern, breakthrough thinking leadership theories and models, our accelerated learning modules engage leaders at all levels and equips them with CPD accredited professional development leadership techniques.
Experiential learning and development techniques harnessed with Appreciative Inquiry review and application of learning outcomes concepts, have a proven track record of assuring the highest possible level of knowledge retention than traditional methods with the highest levels of delegate engagement. As one of our clients once said about our Workshops… “Serious Learning…but GREAT Fun!”
Leveraging leadership theories and experiential applications, MTC’s Modular Leadership Development Programmes have become the preferred option for the RAF, Army, Navy, 200+ Local Authorities, 38 NHS Foundation Trusts and over 250 Corporate organisations.
From; Aspiring, First Line Supervisors through to Middle, Senior and Executive Leadership roles, delegates will use the Award Winning MTC kit to explore outcome based activities focussed on developing winning behaviours and attitudes at all levels within your organisation.
Today’s managers have a challenging role as they are asked to build high performance teams, deliver on KPI expectations, create and deliver Team and Organisational ‘breakthrough thinking strategies’, optimise performances and LEAN processes, implement transformational cultural change programmes …and….do their “day” job!
MTC’s Modular Leadership Development journey leads our delegates through all of these challenges on their way to becoming the ultimate Emotionally Intelligent Leader.
Cost: £1,650 per Group of 12 per each Module – 2 Days In House
Phase I – First Line, Team Leader, Supervisor Level
Phase II – Middle Manager Level
Phase III – The Emotionally Intelligent Leader – Middle / Senior and Executive
“Leadership is a combination of strategy and character. If you must be without one, be without strategy”.
General H (Storming) Norman Schwarzkopf: Commander of “Desert Storm”.
Transformational leadership can inspire positive changes in those who follow. These leaders are generally energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate. Not only are they concerned and involved in the process; they are also focused on helping every member of the group succeed as well.
Motivated and empowered individuals with strong personal leadership skills will not only be self-motivated but they will also impact Teams, Organisations and Clients.
Our modular Leadership Development programmes are closely aligned to the ILM Leadership levels 3 or 5 and the modules can be chosen and tailored to suit the learning and development needs of the individual or team and / or the job role of the delegate.
Alternatively we can conduct a Training Needs Analysis to identify any training gaps and then we can design a modular programme (non-ILM accredited) around the identified gaps.
Courses are CPD Accredited.
Choose which modules are relevant for your Staff and design your own Professional Development for Employees:
- Leadership, Followership and Conflictors!
- Understanding the Role of Leadership and Management
- Creating your High Performance Team
- Strategic Planning and Creating Shared Visions with Breakthrough Thinking Techniques
- Leading through, and beyond Change – Preparing for and navigating through Change: The role of the Leader during “Change”
- Managing Stress and Conflict in the Organisation: Turning Conflict to Collaboration
- Goal Setting and Decision Making / Problem Solving
- Understanding Organisational Culture and Ethics
- Managing Customer Relations
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Managing Projects in the Organisation: Lean and Six Sigma Principles
- Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives
- Assessing Your Own Leadership Capability and Performance – profiling your preferred Leadership style
- Becoming an Effective Leader – “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leaders”
- Partnership Working
- Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Management Coaching and Mentoring
- Motivating People in the Workplace
- Managing and Implementing Change in the Workplace
- Understanding the Importance of Marketing for an Organisation
- Developing a Culture to Support Innovation and Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
Click Here to view a Sample of a bespoke Modular Leadership Development programme
For a bespoke proposal for your Leadership Development needs either:
- Choose the desired modules from the menu below and we will create your tailored programme.
- Alternatively, we would be pleased to create a programme around the development needs which you have identified – or we can conduct an online – “The Emotionally Intelligent Leader” Profiling on all delegates to assess current status and which will also identify individual and group training needs from which we will create your bespoke Leadership Development programme.
Click Here to download “Leading for Success: Modular Leadership pdf
This course combines experiential learning and self awareness techniques on-site.
“Behaviour-Changing Games delivering Game-Changing Behaviour”.