Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Development
The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
Leadership research tells us that the lack of interpersonal skills and the inability to adapt are the two principal derailment factors in leadership careers.
With leaders in organisations spending up to 80% of their time talking and understanding others, changing the nature of how people communicate and work with each other can be the single most powerful way a leader can bring about performance breakthroughs.
Using Business Emotional Intelligence assessments combined with MTC Experiential and Accelerated Learning Techniques in our Leadership Programme enable organisations, of all sizes, to address leadership challenges such as:
- “Our senior management are not demonstrating the calibre we need to lead our future business...”
- “Post-merger the leadership team is struggling to work together…”
- “We need to build the skills of our operational leadership to embrace our changing workplace…”
- “New leaders have to be effective from day one in their role as a senior executive in this business…”
- “Founders of the business need to develop their leadership to match the people and sales growth…”
Emotional Intelligent assessments combined with Daniel Goleman’s leadership model provide a rich picture of the skills, capabilities and financial potential of an organisation’s talent.
Business Emotional Intelligence assessments for leaders provide:
- Benchmarks against 5000 international leaders
- Feedback on 8 critical emotional drivers and behaviours that predict success
- A map to a leader’s most authentic leadership style (Visionary, Coaching, Democratic Commanding…)
- Insights into blind spots that stop leadership potential
- A blueprint to shift leaders’ ability to deliver results that achieve different outcomes.
- A common language for developing and expanding the whole leadership culture to enhance global performance.
Lead Yourself, Lead your Team and Change your Culture by developing your Inter and Intra Personal Awareness
The Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Programme
Our bespoke programmes, matched to your needs, assesses leadership capability and provides a supportive forum for leaders to quickly learn, reflect and grow.
A typical approach delivered online or face to face would include:
- Leadership Assessment & Coaching – 1 to 1 leadership capability assessment and development.
- Leadership Masterclasses – Discover how the best leaders transform teams & organisations.
- Building Authentic Leadership Sessions – A series of interactive sessions to explore how to use leadership to deliver different outcomes.
- Leading a Team – Practical workshops that explore how leaders empower teams to change how they work together.
This programme enables organisations to assess their talent and boosts leadership capability by practically exploring the attitudes, mindset and behaviours that make leaders successful, whilst providing them with the tools and skills, to empower, inspire and influence people to maximise their potential and performance.
Distinctive Benefits and Outcomes
The success of this approach is the ability for our Facilitators (Fellow of Leadership and Management ) to design a bespoke programme to suit your needs; from Aspiring Leaders and New Supervisors to Middle, Senior and Executive Management and Senior Leadership based around 90-day wave cycles of change that:
- Informs and benchmarks an organisation’s leadership talent and where to focus their investment
- Focus on helping participants to ‘learn by doing’, whilst building capability and new emotional behaviours
- Use live examples of issues to experiment with new emotional behaviours and focus on actions generating results
- Implement a series of reinforcing and embedding ‘nudges’ to develop and embed new behaviours (e.g. short cycle coaching, peer trios, relevant videos and reading material for deeper learning).
- Identify your preferred Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Style
Do you know what your natural Emotional Intelligence Leadership Style is?
Click Here to see if the video will help your Self awareness
Is that any clearer for you now?…if not…you can complete a British Psychological Society Emotional Intelligence Profiling Questionnaire and you will receive a 32 page Personalised E.I. Leadership Profile and one of our professional Coaches and Mentors will spend an hour over the telephone or Zoom coaching you on its full meaning for you.
Click Here to book a personalised E.I. Leadership Coaching Session
By focusing on the inter-personal and intra-personal we shift leaders’ capability to deliver different outcomes by providing:
- Better self-insight & personal responsibility for leadership performance.
- Better decision making and risk assessment.
- Enhanced communication & cultural awareness.
- Increased mental toughness.
- More efficient teamwork.
- More effective organisations.
- Better business results!
Click Here to see a sample of an Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Personal Profile
This 2-Day, CPD Accredited Workshop is £1,495 + VAT- for up to 12 delegates, in-house Plus £40 per person for a 32 page British Psychological Society accredited personalised Emotional Intelligence profile.