“If we don’t take care of our customers, someone else will.”
This Workshop focuses on analysing exactly how many things CAN go wrong in the “Customer Facing” area of your Company. It covers an in-depth analysis of every “Moment of Truth” where a Customer can form an opinion of your Company or Service based on their experience and prepares a strategic “Analyse, Fix / Improve, Measure” process of Customer Facing activities in order to ensure Customer Intimacy and Customer delight. The workshop looks at WHY? Disney has won the award for Best in Class for Customer service for almost 40 years. We explore the Principles of the Magic Kingdom and take in the award winning FISH! video as we focus on Service Excellence. Delegates will compete a Service Improvement Plan during the workshop.
Creating a Culture of Customer Experience Excellence
What IF ……. Disney ran your Organisation?
Disney has won the “Best in Class” Award for their Customer Service Principles for the last consecutive 40 years
Now these principles are delivering excellence within all Service Sectors across the UK
Mickey Mouse Customer Service? … I think NOT!!
….Doing it like Disney!
The Institute of Customer Service Says…
In a Survey of Senior Executives – over 6,000 Executives believed that understanding the Customer viewpoint was ‘very likely’ to lead to Customer Service ROI, viewing it as a key driver of increased efficiency.
“Local Organisations must design an experience that creates customer advocacy and establishes a total culture of service quality, from the top down, in order to deliver for customers. Focusing on, and measuring, the softer elements of Customer Service is key to achieving Customer Service ROI”
This inspirational and motivational 1 day workshop will explore:
- The 10 Things that Disney would do differently if he ran your Organisation
- The 9 Principles of Service Excellence – How does Disney “DO” Customer Service?
- The 6 Keys to the “Magic Kingdom”
The workshop will be interactive with group and experiential activities
What IF … Disney ran your Organisation?
Doing it like Disney!
Sprinkling the “Magic Kingdom” Dust: Disney’s Service Principles
- Going Beyond Service Excellence to guarantee the Customer Experience
- Experiential Activity: Paradigm Shifter
- The Disney Principles of Service Excellence: What can we apply in our Organisation?
- The 9 Principles of Service Excellence – The Service Gospel according to Disney
- The 6 Keys to the Magic Kingdom – applying them to your Organisation
The 10 things you would do Differently if Disney ran YOUR Organisation
- Focus on what can’t be measured – Measuring the Customer Experience
- Paradox: Customer First is more efficient – Building Empathy & Compassion with our Customers. Creating Winning Behaviours and Attitudes in our Departments
- Regard Customer Satisfaction as Fools Gold – The top 7 Drivers for Customer Satisfaction
- Measure to improve NOT to impress –
Seeing your Organisation through the eyes of a Customer
- “Moments of Truth” – Jan Carlsson SAS
Group Activity: Customer / Customer Touch-Points
- Experiential Activity: Seeing Your Organisation through the eyes of a Customer
- Moments of Truth / The 15 Steps Strategy / Agile / Lean Thinking – Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Setting our Service Standards for our Organisation: On a scale of 1-10: how would our Customers score us?
- Self-Audit how do WE stack up against our Values
- Keeping the Customer Satisfied
- Experiential Activity: Self Audit – Measuring our Values
- Creating a Culture where Transformation and Innovation Thrive
- Leadership, Followership and Conflictors!
- De-centralise the Authority to say “YES” – modelling empowerment and creating Excellence
- Change the concept of Work from Service to Theatre – The role of Emotional Intelligence within the Customer Service: Service with Empathy and Compassion
The 4 Principles of Achieving Customer Excellence Experience – FiSH! DVD
- Choose your Attitude
- Make their Day
- Be There for them
Integrating Empathy and Compassion in our Customer Care
- Turning a Customer Service into a Customer EXPERIENCE
- Understanding the Customer that we are Serving
- Dealing with difficult Customers
- How to turn Raging Customers into Raving Fans!
Developing Emotional Intelligence in our Customer Service
- When Business Intelligence meets Emotional Intelligence
- Hard-Wiring Compassion and Empathy into our DNA
- DeBono’s Thinking Hats – Challenging Personalities
- Creating a Culture of Compassion and Empathy by developing our E.Q.
Experiential Activity: Impasse – The ABC of Managing Behaviour
7. Harness the Motivating Power of Imagination
- Creating a Culture of Innovation, Service and Customer Experience Excellence
- How DO those guys do it? – Apple / Nike / 3M / Leading Councils
- The 3 Ingredients for Innovation for Service Excellence
- Disney’s Creative Strategy – “Dreaming the Perfect outcome”
Experiential Activity: Designing our Perfect “10 out of 10” Organisation with Appreciative Inquiry
8. Create a climate of dis-satisfaction
- Understanding and applying the principles of Lean Thinking and Kaizen into our Organisation
9. Create GREAT Teams!
- The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- How to create Inspirational and Compassionate Teams
- Teamwork Lessons from the Geese – DVD
Experiential Activity: Levitation Challenge
10. Close the gap between KNOWING and DOING
- Creating a Disney Integration Matrix for our Values and Standards
Click Here for a Preview of this Award Winning Video – FISH!
- Be inspired and motivated to shift their personal paradigm for Service Excellence
- Consider your Company through the eyes of a Patient or Partner or Customer or Student
- Learn the 3 vital ingredients to create a culture of innovation within your Company
- Explore Disney’s Principles of Service Excellence and Continuous Improvement
- Create the “perfect service” utilising Appreciative Inquiry Planning tools
- Consider the relevance of breaking down silos in order to achieve customer experience excellence through the efficiency of Functional Teamwork
- Complete a Self Audit of their own perceived Service competencies
- Explore Professional Communication Tools to enhance Service levels
- Consider the Service Principles of FISH! – the Award Winning DVD on Service Excellence
The cost of this module is £ 895 + VAT for groups of up to 12 delegates. This cost includes all preparation, materials, workbooks and trainers expenses.
Click Here to download the One – Day: What if Disney ran your Organisation? – Doing it like Disney! pdf
Click Here to download the Two-Day: What if Disney ran your Organisation? – Doing it like Disney! pdf – includes Doing it Like Disney PLUS applying Emotional Intelligence to your Customer Service in order to build rapport and to achieve Customer Service Experience of Excellence
or Click Here to download the modified Course for Colleges and Universities – entitled “Doing it like Disney! – Creating Student Experience Excellence – Universities Challenged!”
or Click Here to download the modified Course for Hospitals – entitled – “Doing it like Disney! – What if Disney ran YOUR Hospital? – The 10 Things you would do differently – Patient Experience Excellence”
Click Here to see our Matrix of MTC Activities to Learning Outcomes
“When Sales Intelligence meets Emotional Intelligence”
“People will buy from people they like.” Peter Drucker
They say that “sales” is the oldest profession in the world since it was Eve who “sold” the apple to Adam – and ever since, life has revolved around the commercial transaction of exchanging goods or services for money.
Over the years the sales process has evolved and various styles of selling have come and gone like a fashion. Most peoples’ concept is that to be a salesperson you have to be cunning, devious, extravert, have the “gift of the gab” and maybe… even slightly less than honest . Sadly, there are still companies who actively recruit sales people with the above characteristics, whereas, the most successful and proven way of sales professionalism is a long way from the traditional “Hard Sell” approach.
This one day workshop was designed and created by a Fellow of the Institute of Sales and Marketing and it not only looks at the traditional selling techniques of:
the traditional selling skills techniques of building rapport, closing techniques, consultative selling, handling objections, key account development, ‘making marketing work’ and Customer Service Excellence , it also includes the psychological aspects of developing emotional intelligence to our Relationships and People Skills.
As Peter Drucker once said “people will buy from people they like” and the addition of E.I. skills development enables sales people to; build rapport, strong business relationships and strategic customer relationships (rather than transactional relationships) which lead to stronger customer and brand loyalty with your Clients.
Dispelling the myth of the HARD Sell –
The Consultative Selling Approach to Sales. Applying Emotional Intelligence and psychology to our Key Account Development to increase Customer and Brand Loyalty.
Selling at an executive level doesn’t stop when the contract is signed. To develop the business and prevent attack from the competition, Major Accounts need nurturing. This Workshop illustrates how knowledge of various corporate cultures will give you a customer compatible approach that safeguards and maximises your account revenue. The session explores Value Propositions,Presentation Skills. Strategic partnerships, Key Account Development, Multi-level Selling and Customer loyalty.
Click Here for an Overview of this Workshop
Likely Cost: £875 + VAT per Group for 1 Day Course or £1,495 +Vat for a 2 Day course which entails Key Account / Product Mapping + £30 per E.I. Profile if required