Where are you on this slide? – Are you in the FEAR Zone, the LEARNING Zone or the GROWTH Zone? – Who do you want to be during and post-pandemic? Do you know that you CAN still choose your behaviour and attitude – despite the anxieties and fears of COVID-19? Increase your own well-being and emotional health by applying the principles of Positive Psychology into your life.
- BREAKING NEWS!! … Book your FREE 3-Hour Taster Session of any of our Workshops, on-site for Learning at Work Week 2020 – Limited Places – Click Here to See which Workshops are on Offer – BOOK NOW
- Inspirational and Motivational Team Building Days – as used by The Red Arrows
- Leadership and Management Development Workshops: First Line Supervisors, Middle, Senior and Executive Management Levels
- Conflict to Collaboration Workshops: Conflict Resolution and Management
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leadership Concepts
- Applying Emotional Intelligence in your Team and Organisation: STAND out from the CROWD!
- Myers Briggs and / or Emotional Intelligence + Patrick Lencioni’s – The 5 Dys-functions of a Team – Team Profiling Days
- Customer Service Excellence Sessions: “What IF … Disney ran YOUR Organisation?” – The Customer Experience based on Disney’s Award Winning Service Principles + FISH!
- Professional Negotiating and Influencing Techniques – gaining the psychological advantage
- How to lead THROUGH, and beyond CHANGE
- Cultural Change – during and post pandemic
- Performance under Pressure: A Stress Resilience Journey and Awareness Workshop
- Applying Winning Behaviours and Attitudes through Positive Psychology (PERMAH)
- Applying Appreciative Inquiry in our Conversations, Coaching / Mentoring and Strategic Planning Sessions
- DeBono’s 6 Hat Thinking – achieving optimum decision making in our Teams
- Sales and Marketing Development Workshops – When Business Intelligence meets Emotional Intelligence. Utilising the tips and tricks to achieve psychological advantage in our Key Account and Negotiation Techniques
- Managing for Performance: Coaching and Mentoring
- Creating a Culture of Innovation and Learning
All of the above workshops are 1 or 2 day workshops and are delivered on-site or at one of our regular Open Course utilising MTC’s Award Winning Experiential and accelerated learning concepts. Contact us now to find out when these courses are running.