Likely Cost: £895 per Group of 15 for 1 day or £1500 for 2 Days – on the 2 day course, delegates will receive a personalised 15 page Emotional Intelligence Profile (retail price £77per delegate usually) following a 20 minute on-line E.I. assessment.
Emotional intelligence (E.Q.) is the ability to identify, use, understand, and manage emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathise with others, overcome challenges, and defuse conflict. Emotional intelligence impacts many different aspects of your daily life, such as the way you behave and the way you interact with others.
If you have high emotional intelligence you are able to recognise your own emotional state and the emotional states of others, and engage with people in a way that draws them to you. You can use this understanding of emotions to relate better to other people, form healthier relationships, achieve greater success at work, and lead a more fulfilling life.
Perhaps the biggest surprise has been the impact of E.I. in the world of business, particularly in the areas of leadership and employee development (a form of adult education). The Harvard Business Review has hailed emotional intelligence as “a ground-breaking, paradigm-shattering idea,” one of the most influential business ideas of the decade.
What is Business Emotional Intelligence?
Business Emotional Intelligence is a practical, work-based approach to Emotional Intelligence that helps individuals and teams understand why people behave the way they do and how to maximise their engagement with, and performance at, work.
Business Emotional Intelligence or Business EQ focuses on the critical emotions and underlying behavioural traits that predict occupational performance.
The key to the Business Emotional Intelligence is self-awareness and awareness of others, it explains peoples’ capability to manage their emotions and behaviours at work and what effect it has on their potential and their performance.
The practical, straightforward approach of Business Emotional Intelligence, with its engaging and accessible business language, makes it ideal for leaders and teams to quickly understand how critical emotions and behaviours impact on the success of themselves and others.
Business Emotional Intelligence consist eight main Emotional Behavioural Clusters (as seen below) that focus on the emotional drives and behaviours that predict success.
By developing these 8 Emotional Behavioural Clusters, we are seeing the positive impact across all aspects of Businesses; in the Individual, the Departments or Teams and ultimately, the entire Organisation.
How does your Emotional Intelligence bear up under Pressure?
Click here to download the When Business Intelligence Meets Emotional Intelligence PDF
Click here to hear Daniel Goleman explaining Emotional Intelligence
Click here to see a sample Emotional Intelligence Profiling Report
- Complete an on-line Emotional Intelligence Profile prior to attending the workshop and will receive a 15 page personal report.
- Analyse their Self Awareness and Self Management Scores
- Develop a greater understanding of all “self” behaviours leading to increased professional skills.
- Develop a greater understanding of all Intra and Inter Personal Relationships and people “types”.
- Create a personal development plan for all 8 E.I. behaviours against their profile
- Practice Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Skills
- Develop “Other Awareness” – Understanding the impact that OUR style has on our Colleagues, Partners and our Clients Experience.
- Develop their “Self Management” and E.I. Behaviours
- Explore how to make their personality, their Departments and their Organisation “stand out from the Crowd” by practising their E.I. behaviours daily
- Develop their “Relationship Management”
- Learn how to create group synergy and motivation
- Demonstrate how to display inspirational and motivational “Winning Behaviours and Attitudes” to our Colleagues and fellow Staff members
- Discover how to apply the ABC of Behaviour Management using E.I. techniques
- Explore the powers of Influence that E.I. can offer
- Learn how to select and apply The 6 Leadership Styles of the Emotionally Intelligent Leader – identifying our Style
N.B. The MTC/EBW also has an impression management tool (IMT) built into the psychometric assessment system that provides insight into what an individual may be trying to hide from themselves and others.
Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
Click Here to visit our E.I. Leadership page