customer service excellence
“If we don’t take care of our customers, someone else will.”
The workshop looks at WHY? Disney has won the award for Best in Class for Customer service for almost 40 years. We explore the Principles of the Magic Kingdom and take in the award winning FISH! video as we focus on Service Excellence. We will focus on looking at your Organisation through the Eyes of your Customer and it will cover an in-depth analysis of every “Moment of Truth” where a Customer can form an opinion of your Company or Service based on their experience. Delegates will compete a Service Improvement Plan during the workshop and will prepare a strategic “Analyse, Fix / Improve, Measure” process of Customer Facing activities in order to ensure Customer Service Excellence.
Our lead facilitator for this workshop has had a personal insight into Disney’s Magic Kingdom Secrets and was invited to Florida to “see behind the scenes” as to how Disney “does excellence” and these principles are now being applied in Service Sectors across the UK.
Disney has identified a level of Service BEYOND that of Excellence which they achieve consistently.
In a Survey of Senior Executives – over 6,000 Executives believed that understanding the Customer viewpoint was ‘very likely’ to lead to Customer Service ROI, viewing it as a key driver of increased efficiency.
“Local Organisations must design an experience that creates customer advocacy and establishes a total culture of service quality, from the top down, in order to deliver for customers. Focusing on, and measuring, the softer elements of Customer Service is key to achieving Customer Service ROI”
Doing it like Disney!
Sprinkling the “Magic Kingdom” Dust: Disney’s Service Principles
This inspirational and motivational 1 day workshop will explore:
- Going Beyond Service Excellence to guarantee the Customer Experience
- The 10 things Disney would do differently… IF he ran your Organisation
- The Disney Principles of Service Excellence: What can we apply in our Organisation?
- The 9 Principles of Service Excellence – The Service Gospel according to Disney
- The 6 Keys to the Magic Kingdom – applying them to your Organisation
- Group Activity: Customer / Customer Touch-Points
- Experiential Activity: Seeing Your Organisation through the eyes of a Customer
- Moments of Truth / The 15 Steps Strategy / Agile / Lean Thinking – Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Setting our Service Standards for our Organisation: On a scale of 1-10: how would our Customers score us?
- Self-Audit how do WE stack up against our Values
- Keeping the Customer Satisfied
- Experiential Activity: Self Audit – Measuring our Values
- Creating a Culture where Transformation and Innovation Thrive
- Leadership, Followership and Conflictors!
The 4 Principles of Achieving Customer Excellence Experience – FiSH! DVD
- Choose your Attitude
- Make their Day
- Be There for them
Click Here for a Preview of this Award Winning Video – FISH!
Integrating Empathy and Compassion in our Customer Care
- Turning a Customer Service into a Customer EXPERIENCE
- Understanding the Customer that we are Serving
- Dealing with difficult Customers
- How to turn Raging Customers into Raving Fans!
Developing Emotional Intelligence in our Customer Service
- When Business Intelligence meets Emotional Intelligence
- Hard-Wiring Compassion and Empathy into our DNA
- DeBono’s Thinking Hats – Challenging Personalities
- Creating a Culture of Compassion and Empathy by developing our E.Q.
Experiential Activity: Impasse – The ABC of Managing Behaviour
- How to overcome The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- How to create Inspirational and Compassionate Teams
- Teamwork Lessons from the Geese – DVD
- Creating a Disney Integration Matrix for our Values and Standards
- Be inspired and motivated to shift their personal paradigm for Service Excellence
- Consider your Company through the eyes of a Patient or Partner or Customer or Student
- Learn the 3 vital ingredients to create a culture of innovation within your Company
- Develop a culture for Continuous Improvement
- Explore Disney’s Principles of Service Excellence and Continuous Improvement
- Create the “perfect service” utilising Appreciative Inquiry Planning tools
- Learn how to apply Positive Psychology and Emotional Intelligence to their Customer Service
- Consider the relevance of breaking down silos in order to achieve customer experience excellence through the efficiency of Functional Teamwork
- Complete a Self Audit of their own perceived Service competencies
- Explore Professional Communication Tools to enhance Service levels
- Consider the Service Principles of FISH! – the Award Winning DVD on Service Excellence
The workshop will be interactive with group and experiential activities
The cost of this module is £ 895 + VAT for groups of up to 12 delegates. This cost includes all preparation, materials, workbooks and trainers expenses.
Click Here to download the One – Day: What if Disney ran your Organisation? – Doing it like Disney! pdf
Click Here to download the Two-Day: What if Disney ran your Organisation? – Doing it like Disney! pdf – includes Doing it Like Disney PLUS applying Emotional Intelligence to your Customer Service in order to build rapport and to achieve Customer Service Experience of Excellence
or Click Here to download the modified Course for Colleges and Universities – entitled “Doing it like Disney! – Creating Student Experience Excellence – Universities Challenged!”
or Click Here to download the modified Course for Hospitals – entitled – “Doing it like Disney! – What if Disney ran YOUR Hospital? – The 10 Things you would do differently – Patient Experience Excellence”