Over 50 MOD locations across the RAF, Army, Navy and Tri-Services, 38 NHS Foundation Trusts, 100+ Local Authorities, 50 HMP and Young Offender Institutes and 200+ Corporate Organisations have all chosen Mobile Team Challenge as their learning development partner. Having trained over 15,000 delegates across all Sectors since 2005, MTC is now the country’s leading authority in experiential learning, with a proven track record in the delivery learning development, developing behavioural and attitudinal change in individuals, teams and organisations.
“Behaviour-Changing Games delivering Game-Changing Behaviour in Individuals, Teams and Organisations”
Throughout the year Mobile Team Challenge will be hosting a range of inspirational and informative workshops focusing on new strategies to promote the development of skills needed to drive you and your organisation forward.
You can now add to your CPD Hours by booking a ZOOM virtual Workshop –
Click Below to see our full library of CPD Accredited 90-Minute byte-size virtual workshops delivered on a 1-to-1 basis by one of our accredited Coaches
Click Here for further information on our PERMA Workshops
Where are you on this slide? – Are you in the FEAR Zone, the LEARNING Zone or the GROWTH Zone? – Who do you want to be during and post-pandemic? Do you know that you CAN still choose your behaviour and attitude – despite the anxieties and fears of COVID-19? Increase your own well-being and emotional health by applying the principles of Positive Psychology into your life.
- BREAKING NEWS!! … Book your FREE 3-Hour Taster Session of any of our Workshops, on-site for Learning at Work Week 2020 – Limited Places – Click Here to See which Workshops are on Offer – BOOK NOW
- Inspirational and Motivational Team Building Days – as used by The Red Arrows
- Leadership and Management Development Workshops: First Line Supervisors, Middle, Senior and Executive Management Levels
- Conflict to Collaboration Workshops: Conflict Resolution and Management
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leadership Concepts
- Applying Emotional Intelligence in your Team and Organisation: STAND out from the CROWD!
- Myers Briggs and / or Emotional Intelligence + Patrick Lencioni’s – The 5 Dys-functions of a Team – Team Profiling Days
- Customer Service Excellence Sessions: “What IF … Disney ran YOUR Organisation?” – The Customer Experience based on Disney’s Award Winning Service Principles + FISH!
- Professional Negotiating and Influencing Techniques – gaining the psychological advantage
- How to lead THROUGH, and beyond CHANGE
- Cultural Change – during and post pandemic
- Performance under Pressure: A Stress Resilience Journey and Awareness Workshop
- Applying Winning Behaviours and Attitudes through Positive Psychology (PERMAH)
- Applying Appreciative Inquiry in our Conversations, Coaching / Mentoring and Strategic Planning Sessions
- DeBono’s 6 Hat Thinking – achieving optimum decision making in our Teams
- Sales and Marketing Development Workshops – When Business Intelligence meets Emotional Intelligence. Utilising the tips and tricks to achieve psychological advantage in our Key Account and Negotiation Techniques
- Managing for Performance: Coaching and Mentoring
- Creating a Culture of Innovation and Learning
All of the above workshops are 1 or 2 day workshops and are delivered on-site or at one of our regular Open Course utilising MTC’s Award Winning Experiential and accelerated learning concepts. Contact us now to find out when these courses are running.
First in Experiential Learning and Development
Click here to download the Mobile Team Challenge – First in Experiential Learning and Development PDF