Mobile Team Challenge is one of the country’s leading authorities in experiential learning, and has a proven track record in the delivery learning development.
Throughout the year Mobile Team Challenge will be hosting a range of inspirational and informative workshops focusing on new strategies to promote the development of skills needed to drive your organisation forward.
- BREAKING NEWS!! … Book your FREE 3-Hour Taster Session of any of our Workshops, on-site for Learning at Work Week 2019 – Limited Places – Click Here to See which Workshops are on Offer – BOOK NOW
- Inspirational and Motivational Team Building Days – as used by The Red Arrows
- Leadership and Management Development Workshops: First Line Supervisors, Middle, Senior and Executive Management Levels
- Conflict to Collaboration Workshops: Conflict Resolution and Management
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leadership Concepts
- Applying Emotional Intelligence in your Team and Organisation: STAND out from the CROWD!
- Myers Briggs Team Profiling Days
- Customer Service Excellence Sessions: “What IF … Disney ran YOUR Organisation?” – The Customer Experience based on Disney’s Award Winning Service Principles + FISH!
- Professional Negotiating and Influencing Techniques
- How to lead THROUGH, and beyond CHANGE
- Performance under Pressure: A Stress Resilience Journey and Awareness Workshop
- Applying Appreciative Inquiry and Positive Winning Behaviours and Attitudes
- DeBono’s 6 Hat Thinking
- Sales and Marketing Development Workshops
- Managing for Performance: Coaching and Mentoring
- Creating a Culture of Innovation and Learning
All of the above workshops are 1 or 2 day workshops and are delivered on-site or at one of our regular Open Course utilising MTC’s Award Winning Experiential and accelerated learning concepts. Contact us now to find out when these courses are running.
First in Experiential Learning and Development
Click here to download the Mobile Team Challenge – First in Experiential Learning and Development PDF