Train the Trainer: MTC Performance under Pressure – Building Stress Resilience and Increasing Wellbeing in the Military
- NEW WORKSHOP – Train the Trainer: MTC Performance under Pressure – Building Stress Resilience in the Military – 2 Day CPD Accredited Course.
- NOW also available on-line – Click Here for the online format
Tools, Habits and Behaviours based on Martin Seligman’s principles of Positive Psychology and PERMA – PROVEN to promote Personal, Team and Corporate Support, Resilience and Wellbeing.
When we work under pressure for a prolonged period of time, whether it be caused by COVID-19 or sheer volume of workload with ever critical deadlines – there is a danger that our personal wellbeing and stress resilience will become overwhelmed and this can sometimes lead to even more serious mental illness.
This practical workshop has been designed to address the elements of the PERMA model as we build towards a healthy work / life balance. We will look at how stress can be managed positively (to produce achievement, meaning and relational quality) as well as how to avoid unnecessary dis-stress. There will be space for participants to intelligently assess and reflect on their current well-being. And there will be exercises and habits shared that can facilitate deliberate self-leadership towards “Performance under Pressure”.
To book your Team or Department onto this revolutionary workshop contact us now.
- Delegates will:
- Identify and learn how to apply and teach the principles of Positive Psychology
- Identify how to sustain Peak Performance Under Pressure
- Identify the positive outcomes of efficient time management and prioritisation techniques
- Learn techniques which are “Beyond Mindfulness”
- Self-Analyse the candidates Peak Performance Zone, Stress and Distress thresholds via personal biomedical demonstration utilising HeartMath bio-rhythm assessments.
- Learn how to apply Emotional Intelligence in order to neutralise their dis-stressors
- Identify how we can achieve the “abundance mentality” in the Workplace
- Demonstrate how to achieve peak mental performance from a stressful state
- Learn how to recognise stressors
- Learn professional communication tools: Transactional Analysis, NLP, Appreciative Inquiry which reduce dis-stress
- Enable a candidate to create a Personal Action Plan to improve Lifestyle Inventory
- Clarify Life Purpose and most important values so that a solid foundation can be built on which to base choices
- Learn how to deliver Martin Seligman’s PERMA Model
- Be guided through a re-focus exercise prioritising time and energy onto things about which there is passion and about which the candidate would complete with ease and joy
- Investigate the key causes of stress and to do personal assessments of behavioural and communication styles which will increase their self-awareness of how their ‘style’ might be causing stress to others.
- Create a personal environment and “state” where constant Self Renewal sustains constant Peak Performance and High Effectiveness
Cost for up to 12 delegates = £ 1,940.00
Learn how to apply neuroscience to manage our emotional and mental wellbeing
Click Here for further information on our PERMA Workshops
You can now add to your CPD Hours by booking a ZOOM virtual Workshop
Where are you on this slide? – Are you in the FEAR Zone, the LEARNING Zone or the GROWTH Zone? – Who do you want to be during and post-pandemic? Do you know that you CAN still choose your behaviour and attitude – despite the anxieties and fears of COVID-19?
Increase your own well-being and emotional health by applying the principles of Positive Psychology into your life.
Click Here to visit our Online CPD Accredited Byte-Size Virtual Workshops