Why Experiential Learning?
The long term results of Experiential Learning have been researched and studied by many academics – all of whom agree, that it is the most effective method of learning and that it guarantees a long term, behavioural, positive change in the performance of the learner – as the graph below demonstrates.
All research was performed by Dr. Simon Priest PhD 25 Year Experiential Education Expert. Publisher of over 12 books on the subject and on the Board of Advisors for PLAYTIME Inc
This chart shows that Classroom training provides a small increase in teamwork that evaporates within a week.
Experiential Training provided a remarkable 77% boost in the Team Development Index that continues to have residual effects up to 1 year, without follow up.
It is important to recognise that for new initiatives to be truly successful then the delivery mechanism needs to cater for different learning styles and activities and interventions.
All trainer led workshops will be designed to enable participants to learn through ‘doing’. The outcome for any workshop will be to provide participants with the confidence, ability and desire to implement their new skills, thinking and or strategies as soon as they return to the workplace. In this way, ‘change’ will become behavioural and lasting, and learning will be transferred from the classroom to the work environment.
Click Here to see a brief video overview of MTC’s Award-Winning Experiential Learning Kits and Concepts
Proven Benefits and Outcomes of Experiential Learning
- Increased Leadership and Followership Skills
- Clear measurement of skill and knowledge transfer
- Shared Vision enabler
- Enhanced Emotional Intelligence through ‘Self’ and ‘Other’ Awareness
- Planning Prioritisation Techniques
- Strategic Planning Methodology
- Project Planning and Tracking Tools & Charts
- SMART Objectives
- Mission Statements and Vision Statements
- Goals, Objectives, Strategies, tactics
- Team Dynamics – Planning
- Change Team Dynamics – Planning
- Increased Team Working and Camaraderie
- Increased Awareness of Team Dynamics
- Visionary and Creative Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Management of Diversities and building of Respect for others
- Team Creativity and High Performance Dynamics
- Increased Problem Solving Skills
- Enhanced Trust of each other
- Increased Personal Confidence
- The Art of Delegation and Empowerment
- Team Excellence and Team Spirit
- Effective Communication and Empathy with others
- Rapport Building + Relationship Management
- Personal Leadership
- Project Management
- Mutual Understanding
- Outstanding Motivation
- High Performance Emotionally Intelligent Teams
- Maximised Team Member Support
Contact us today to arrange your FREE, on-site Demo
Choose your Learning Outcome and select your MTC Activity
Simply Cross Reference your Learning Outcome with the MTC Activity Matrix and select from a number of MTC activities which have been specifically created to deliver your Learning Outcome. Inspirational, motivational learning and development for all ages.