Train the Trainer: MTC Emotional Intelligence
Likely Cost: £1,940 for 12 people for 2 days
Emotional Intelligence – 2 Day Course Content
When Military Intelligence meets Emotional Intelligence
All of these courses are CPD Accredited with 16 learning hours / points.
- Need to have successfully completed MTC Phase I training before completing the Emotional Intelligence course
- Practice the advanced principles of Appreciative Inquiry and the 4D Review techniques
- Update themselves with the MTC activities which are focussed on enhancing Emotional Intelligence
- Learn the principles of Emotional Intelligence and how to apply E.I. to MTC activities
- Learn the impact of intra and inter-personal Emotional Intelligence
- Learn how to deliver the key principles of Daniel Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence and how to coach delegates’ to apply the learning into their daily duties.
- Learn how to deliver MTC activities to demonstrate the 8 Emotional Intelligence Behaviours
- Receive a personal Emotional Intelligence Profile Report – recognised and endorsed by the British Psychological Society (An Optional feature of this course is for each delegate to complete a British Psychological Society questionnaire creating a 29-page personalised E.I. profile at a cost of £45.00 + VAT per delegate – this also includes a 1-to-1 coaching review with each delegate)
- Learn how to map out the Emotional Intelligence of Teams, Departments and Organisations
Click Here to view a Sample E.I. Profile – When Military Intelligence meets Emotional Intelligence
How do your 8 Emotional Intelligence Behaviours hold up when you are working under stressful conditions?