Train the Trainer – Advanced Facilitation Skills using MTC Kit – Phase II (Advanced)
- Phase II – 2 Day Course Content – Delegates will:
Need to have successfully completed MTC Phase I training before completing the Phase II course
All of these courses are CPD Accredited with 16 learning hours / points.
- Practice the advanced principles of Appreciative Inquiry and the 4D Review techniques
- Update themselves with the new MTC activities
- Learn the basic principles of Emotional Intelligence and how to apply E.I. to MTC activities
- Learn how to apply the outcomes and principles of Situational Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, John Adair’s Action Centred Leadership through MTC activities
- Learn how to create Trust, Respect, Diversity awareness, increased self esteem, behavioural and attitudinal change and motivation using Emotional Intelligence.
- Learn how to create High Performance Teams
- Learn the basic principles of NLP communication techniques
Cost for up to 12 delegates = £1,940.00
Includes all materials, workbooks, certificates and Trainer’s expenses but excludes VAT
David Cooperrider – The Founder of Appreciative Inquiry – said…. “Appreciative Inquiry is a way of THINKING, SEEING and ACTING to bring about powerful, purposeful, change. Focusing on the Positive and Desired Future results and not the negative past results.”
Whether you are a Learning and Development Facilitator, a Leader of Change or responsible for Strategic Development and Direction within your Organisation, the Principles of Appreciative Inquiry are vital for your professional development in our current times. Email us now for your in-house A.I. Workshop
Click Here for an Overview of our Professional Facilitator Training utilising Appreciative Inquiry