Train the Trainer – Advanced Facilitation Skills using MTC Kit – Phase I
MTC “Train the Trainer” Phase I Facilitator Training – 2 Days on-site
Another option of achieving the full MTC Facilitation accreditation is via the 2- Day Phase I MTC Facilitator training. This Phase I qualification enables the delegates to progress their learning and development skills by attending these other courses.
After attending initial Phase I training, your options are to advance to Phase II Facilitator Training, or Conflict to Collaboration Training or the higher level of Emotional Intelligence Training.
All of these courses are CPD Accredited with 16 learning hours / points.
- Phase I – 2 Day Course Content – Delegates will:
- Learn and practice the principles of Advanced Appreciative Inquiry Review techniques
- Familiarise themselves with the MTC activities
- Cover Health and Safety aspects of the kit
- Cover PTLLs Principles of Course Delivery
- Develop an understanding of the Physical, Environmental, Emotional and Personal challenges experienced during an MTC activity.
- Become familiar with the MTC “Challenge by Choice” Concept and Experiential Learning Techniques
- Learn how to apply Appreciative Inquiry Facilitation and Review Techniques
- Learn how to design an outcomes-based MTC session
- Explore and demonstrate how to accommodate Learning Styles
- Learn how to design and to deliver a Motivational Workshop
- Learn how to handle “difficult or non-responsive” delegates
Cost for up to 12 delegates = £1,940.00 + VAT
Includes all materials, workbooks, certificates and Trainer’s expenses but excludes VAT
David Cooperrider – The Founder of Appreciative Inquiry – said…. “Appreciative Inquiry is a way of THINKING, SEEING and ACTING to bring about powerful, purposeful, change. Focusing on the Positive and Desired Future results and not the negative past results.”
Whether you are a Learning and Development Facilitator, a Leader of Change or responsible for Strategic Development and Direction within your Organisation, the Principles of Appreciative Inquiry are vital for your professional development in our current times. Email us now for your in-house A.I. Workshop
Click Here for an Overview of our Professional Facilitator Training utilising Appreciative Inquiry