|74% of Companies plan to permanently shift to more Remote Working Post-Covid (Gartner Aug 2020) |
How equipped are we to Manage Remote Workers?
The coronavirus is not only a health crisis of immense proportion – it’s also an imminent restructuring requiring new thought leadership on how we lead, manage and motivate; office-based, home-based and hybrid teams.
Covid has also caused many organisations to:
- re-think our business strategy
- rebound…or reboot?
- expect the best…and prepare for the worst
- worry about headcount…right-sizing?.. the impact on the casualties and the affect on the workforce…how do we prepare for it professionally?
- consider our culture – do we need to change it to equip our employees for the “new normal”?
- re-visit our Vision, Mission, Values Statement…do these need upgrading?…is now the correct time to re-group and re-energise the workforce towards the “new normal”?
- consider how we manage remote workers and build remote teams
- evaluate our health and wellbeing procedures for our remote, office and hybrid workers
- ask the question …. “Where do we start on ALL of this?!”
Here’s how leaders can begin navigating to the “new normal”
McKinsey & Company is the ‘trusted advisor and counsellor to many of the world’s most influential businesses and institutions‘ … and they have also devised an excellent framework around how we can pivot our people, teams and organisations and lead them – they are called “The 5 R’s Route to the NEW Normal”. Our facilitators will walk you through this simple but massively effective process.
Or create your own, bespoke content of modular on-line learning topics to design your Organisation’s Learning & Development Equipping Programme for Remote Management of Individuals and Teams by choosing the relevant topics from our virtual library below. £30 + VAT each or £25 + VAT for 5 Sessions.