Developing Emotionally Intelligent SUPER-Teams
Do you want to?:
- Build your team’s impact within your organisation?
- Optimise the efficiency of your Senior Management Team?
- Resolve deep routed issues between team members?
- Understand the emotional behaviours behind capability?
- Get disruptive teams to work well together?
- Have clear action plans for high performing teams?
- Create a Shared Vision and Strategic Plan for your Team based on individual skill sets?
- Measure exactly HOW Emotionally Intelligent your Team is?
Perhaps you can’t quite assess why it is that a Group of Great People are, sometimes, unable to make a Great TEAM?
The Harvard Business Review has hailed emotional intelligence as “a ground-breaking, paradigm-shattering idea, one of the most influential business ideas of the decade.”
Emotional intelligence or EI is the ability to recognise, understand and handle your own emotions, and those of the people around you. A development of Self Awareness and Other Awareness makes E.I. the critical personal development tool for those wanting to excel at Leadership and those wanting to create or participate in High Performing Teams. How do your E.I. Behaviours and Attitudes stack up against these 8 Emotional Intelligence characteristics? People with a high degree of emotional intelligence know what they are feeling, what their emotions mean, and how these emotions can affect other people.
Perhaps you can’t quite assess why it is that a Group of Great People are, sometimes, unable to make a Great TEAM? Even Emotionally Intelligent SUPER Teams need regular “Effective Health Checks” and occasionally, re-visioning or re-alignment….why not book a “Service” for your Team to ensure that it’s operating at its optimum effectiveness and performance.
This one or two-day CPD Accredited Workshop from MTC utilises approved British Psychological Society’s Emotional Intelligence Profiling for each Team Member and will create a detailed assessment of the TEAM’s Emotional Intelligence.
In the current climate the need for imagination and innovation is greater than ever.
Small and large businesses need to adapt and shape their plans to survive and flourish in the pandemic and post-pandemic world.
But how do leaders gain trust to create the change businesses need to survive?
How do they create trust in virtual or separated teams who they need to adapt to change and innovation?
This is especially challenging in a changing world where difficult decisions that leaders need to take often result in a breakdown in trust.
And we all know that repairing trust is far, far harder than building it from the ground up could ever have been.
Building Trust in Teams
Today’s new world leaders need to be able to develop virtual team leadership that enables then to build high-trust, high-performance teams.
- The Emotional Intelligence model for effective teams provides a straightforward framework for teams to understand how their Emotional Intelligence impacts on the pyramid of core drivers, that underpin team’s performance.
- Its focus is helping teams deploy their Emotional Intelligence to build these core team drivers
- It assists the creation of shared vision and goals
- It builds healthy trust levels
- It encourages strong commitment to team goals and aligns personal targets with the organisations’ strategic direction
- It gives High Team Identity (loyalty & accountability)
- It develops superior communication & feedback
- It gives the Team an enhanced capability to work together
By using this straightforward approach virtual or remote teams are better able to move forward, grow and overcome the significant challenges they are facing.
Click here to see a sample of an Emotionally Intelligent E-Team Profile Report
Click Here to a video to see the processes of the EBWt Team Effectiveness Interventions
Click Here for an overview of our Award-Winning Away Day Format
This CPD Accredited Workshop is available in 1-day (£895.00 + VAT + E.I. Profiles at £45.00 each) or a 2-Day Format £1,495 + VAT + £45.00 each per Individual Personal Emotional Intelligence Profile for up to 12 delegates, in-house.
Both formats include MTC’s Award Winning Experiential Learning Activities.