Appreciative Inquiry – Creating Shared Visions + Strategic Planning
Likely Cost: £ 875 per group of 15
As a facilitation technique, Appreciative Inquiry involves articulating questions that reveal positive potential within groups and individuals. As a Strategic Planning tool it builds on the positive core of your organisation and enables your team to anticipate, recognise and amplify its potential. AI Effectively is a powerful vehicle for accelerating change and inspires high energy team commitment, innovative solutions, increased motivation and improved morale grounded in existing organisational goals and best practices.
- Suitability: Strategic Planning
- Breakthrough Strategic Thinking Techniques
- How to move from Current State to Future State
- Visioning Days – Tools to create a Shared Vision
- Utilising the revolutionary SOAR! Concepts – identifying individual and team Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations and measurable Results
- Featuring Disney’s Creative Strategy – “Living the Dream”
- Implement SOAR in context
- Work From a Deep Appreciation for Strategy and Strategic Planning.
- Unleash the Strengths in Your Own or Client Organisations.
Discover Opportunities: Present and Emergent.
- Create Bold Images of the Most Preferred Future.
- Identify Individual and Organisation Aspirations that Support that Future.
- Create Innovative Strategies for Achieving Your Vision.
- Define Measurable Results.
- Connect with Others Who Are Using SOAR®.
- Draw from Other Organisations Who Have Used SOAR® Successfully.
- Creating High Performance Teams
David Cooperrider – The Founder of Appreciative Inquiry – said…. “Appreciative Inquiry is a way of THINKING, SEEING and ACTING to bring about powerful, purposeful, change. Focusing on the Positive and Desired Future results and not the negative past results.”
Whether you are a Learning and Development Facilitator, a Leader of Change or responsible for Strategic Development and Direction within your Organisation, the Principles of Appreciative Inquiry are vital for your professional development in our current times. Email us now for your in-house A.I. Workshop firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for an Overview of our Appreciative Inquiry Workshop