online customer service
Disney Customer Service Principles
Byte-Size Virtual Learning
Disney has won the “Best in Class” Award for their Customer Service Principles for the last consecutive 40 years across every sector. This e-programme gives an insight into the 10 things Disney would do differently IF he ran your organisation. Our workshop facilitator for this session has trained Disney on innovation and has an entertaining and informative insight into the service culture within Disney from his time working with them in Florida.
In a Survey of Senior Executives – over 6,000 Executives believed that understanding the Customer viewpoint was ‘very likely’ to lead to Customer Service ROI, viewing it as a key driver of increased efficiency.
“Local Organisations must design an experience that creates customer advocacy and establishes a total culture of service quality, from the top down, in order to deliver for customers. Focusing on, and measuring, the softer elements of Customer Service is key to achieving Customer Service ROI”
Disney has identified a level of Service BEYOND that of Excellence which they achieve consistently.
Click Here to see how Disney “does” Customer Service Excellence
- Going Beyond Service Excellence to guarantee the Customer Experience
- The 10 things Disney would do differently… IF he ran your Organisation
- The Disney Principles of Service Excellence: What can we apply in our Organisation?
- The 9 Principles of Service Excellence – The Service Gospel according to Disney
- The 6 Keys to the Magic Kingdom – applying them to your Organisation
- Group Activity: Customer / Customer Touch-Points
- Experiential Activity: Seeing Your Organisation through the eyes of a Customer: Moments of Truth
- Setting our Service Standards for our Organisation: On a scale of 1-10: how would our Customers score us?
- Self-Audit how do WE stack up against our Values
- “Keeping the Customer Satisfied”
- Experiential Activity: Self Audit – Measuring our Values
- Creating a Culture where Transformation and Innovation Thrive
Integrating Empathy and Compassion into our Customer Care
- Turning a Customer Service into a Customer EXPERIENCE
- Understanding the Customer that we are Serving
- Dealing with difficult Customers
- How to turn Raging Customers into Raving Fans!
Developing Emotional Intelligence in our Customer Service
- When Business Intelligence meets Emotional Intelligence
- Hard-Wiring Compassion and Empathy into our DNA
- DeBono’s Thinking Hats – Challenging Personalities
- Creating a Culture of Compassion and Empathy by developing our E.Q.
Overcoming The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- How to create Inspirational and Compassionate Teams
- Teamwork Lessons from the Geese – DVD
- Creating a Disney Integration Matrix for our Values and Standards
- Leadership, Followership and Conflictors!
Click Here for a 1-minute video about this workshop
Four x 90 Minute, CPD Accredited, Facilitated Modules @ £180.00 + VAT per person
How DOES Disney achieve “Best in Class” for Customer Service year on year on year?
Click the image below to see a short overview.
- Be inspired and motivated to shift their personal paradigm for Service Excellence
- Consider your Company through the eyes of a Patient or Partner or Customer or Student
- Learn the 3 vital ingredients to create a culture of innovation within your Company
- Develop a culture for Continuous Improvement
- Explore Disney’s Principles of Service Excellence and Continuous Improvement
- Create the “perfect service” utilising Appreciative Inquiry Planning tools
- Learn how to apply Positive Psychology and Emotional Intelligence to their Customer Service
- Consider the relevance of breaking down silos in order to achieve customer experience excellence through the efficiency of Functional Teamwork
- Complete a Self Audit of their own perceived Service competencies
- Explore Professional Communication Tools to enhance Service levels
- Consider the Service Principles of FISH! – the Award Winning DVD on Service Excellence
Contact us to arrange 3 x 90 minute byte-size e-learning modules on Disney’s Service Principles of Excellence
COST: £45 + VAT per person per Workshop = 4 x £45 = £180.00 + VAT