modular leadership training
Lead Yourself, Lead your Team and Change your Culture
Bringing together highly engaging, award winning, experiential activities with traditional and modern, breakthrough thinking leadership theories and models, our accelerated learning modules engage leaders at all levels and equips them with CPD accredited professional development leadership techniques.
Experiential learning and development techniques harnessed with Appreciative Inquiry review and application of learning outcomes concepts, have a proven track record of assuring the highest possible level of knowledge retention than traditional methods with the highest levels of delegate engagement. As one of our clients once said about our Workshops… “Serious Learning…but GREAT Fun!”
Leveraging leadership theories and experiential applications, MTC’s Modular Leadership Development Programmes have become the preferred option for the RAF, Army, Navy, 200+ Local Authorities, 38 NHS Foundation Trusts and over 250 Corporate organisations.
From; Aspiring, First Line Supervisors through to Middle, Senior and Executive Leadership roles, delegates will use the Award Winning MTC kit to explore outcome based activities focussed on developing winning behaviours and attitudes at all levels within your organisation.
Today’s managers have a challenging role as they are asked to build high performance teams, deliver on KPI expectations, create and deliver Team and Organisational ‘breakthrough thinking strategies’, optimise performances and LEAN processes, implement transformational cultural change programmes …and….do their “day” job!
MTC’s Modular Leadership Development journey leads our delegates through all of these challenges on their way to becoming the ultimate Emotionally Intelligent Leader.
Cost: £1,650 per Group of 12 per each Module – 2 Days In House
Phase I – First Line, Team Leader, Supervisor Level
Phase II – Middle Manager Level
Phase III – The Emotionally Intelligent Leader – Middle / Senior and Executive
“Leadership is a combination of strategy and character. If you must be without one, be without strategy”.
General H (Storming) Norman Schwarzkopf: Commander of “Desert Storm”.
Transformational leadership can inspire positive changes in those who follow. These leaders are generally energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate. Not only are they concerned and involved in the process; they are also focused on helping every member of the group succeed as well.
Motivated and empowered individuals with strong personal leadership skills will not only be self-motivated but they will also impact Teams, Organisations and Clients.
Our modular Leadership Development programmes are closely aligned to the ILM Leadership levels 3 or 5 and the modules can be chosen and tailored to suit the learning and development needs of the individual or team and / or the job role of the delegate.
Alternatively we can conduct a Training Needs Analysis to identify any training gaps and then we can design a modular programme (non-ILM accredited) around the identified gaps.
Courses are CPD Accredited.
Choose which modules are relevant for your Staff and design your own Professional Development for Employees:
- Leadership, Followership and Conflictors!
- Understanding the Role of Leadership and Management
- Creating your High Performance Team
- Strategic Planning and Creating Shared Visions with Breakthrough Thinking Techniques
- Leading through, and beyond Change – Preparing for and navigating through Change: The role of the Leader during “Change”
- Managing Stress and Conflict in the Organisation: Turning Conflict to Collaboration
- Goal Setting and Decision Making / Problem Solving
- Understanding Organisational Culture and Ethics
- Managing Customer Relations
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Managing Projects in the Organisation: Lean and Six Sigma Principles
- Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives
- Assessing Your Own Leadership Capability and Performance – profiling your preferred Leadership style
- Becoming an Effective Leader – “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leaders”
- Partnership Working
- Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Management Coaching and Mentoring
- Motivating People in the Workplace
- Managing and Implementing Change in the Workplace
- Understanding the Importance of Marketing for an Organisation
- Developing a Culture to Support Innovation and Continuous Improvement (Kaizen)
Click Here to view a Sample of a bespoke Modular Leadership Development programme
For a bespoke proposal for your Leadership Development needs either:
- Choose the desired modules from the menu below and we will create your tailored programme.
- Alternatively, we would be pleased to create a programme around the development needs which you have identified – or we can conduct an online – “The Emotionally Intelligent Leader” Profiling on all delegates to assess current status and which will also identify individual and group training needs from which we will create your bespoke Leadership Development programme.
Click Here to download “Leading for Success: Modular Leadership pdf
This course combines experiential learning and self awareness techniques on-site.
“Behaviour-Changing Games delivering Game-Changing Behaviour”.