Nowadays the word ‘Innovation’ seems to appear in every organisations Values or Mission Statements! …and we are, probably, claiming that our Business Processes are ‘Innovation in Action’?… but is that three words…or two?
To see the current and true definition of the word ‘Innovation’ – we have to consider the individual elements and understand the 3 Attitudes which constitute true Innovation.
This workshop is facilitated by an ex European Vice President of 3M – who, according to Tom Peter’s Best Selling Book “In Search of Excellence” – “3M is the BEST COMPANY in the World for Innovation.”
Delegates will learn some fascinating insights into companies who have mastered the art of innovation: 3M, Apple, Nike, several leading Local Authorities and NHS Foundation Trusts and will hear best practice examples of Innovation and Creativity across every Sector.
- Learn how to create a culture of Innovation within their Teams.
- Learn the impact of Leadership Styles: Are they encouraging or stifling innovation?
- Learn how to overcome the “Blame Culture” which kills innovation.
- Consider the 3 Attitudes required for Innovation to Thrive
- Learn the secrets of Innovation from 3M, Apple, Nike, Local Authorities and Several NHS Foundation Trusts
- Explore the 10 Success Factors for Innovation to Thrive
- Consider the 7 Principles to Encourage Innovation:
– Separate Idea generation from evaluation
– Test Assumptions – Don’t Assume
– Avoid Patterned Thinking – Shifting that Paradigm!
– Creating New Perspectives
– Minimise Negative Thinking and apply Positive Psychology
– Applying the 3 attitudes of Innovation
– Choosing the Correct leadership Style and Culture
- Learn how to Leverage Innovation to achieve Competitive Advantage
- Applying Solution Focussed Thinking Solutions with Appreciative Inquiry
- Explore the impact that LEAN Thinking, Six Sigma and Kaizen Continuous Improvement processes have on Innovation
- Creating Shared Visions embracing creativity and innovation
- Learn how to optimise their Decision Making and Creative Thinking processes with Edward DeBonos 6 Thinking Hats Concepts
- Consider Peter Senge’s Fifth Discipline Insights – How to create a Culture of Innovation and Learning
CLICK HERE to Download an Overview of this inspirational workshop