As a leader, one of your most important roles is to coach and mentor your people to work to their optimum efficiency. This will have a positive and profound effect upon; them as they continue to develop in their career, your organisation and you will soon be reaping the rewards from their enhanced skills and abilities, and you – if your team is highly motivated and have an appetite for their personal Continuous Personal Development…it will make you look good too!
Frequently, coaches train their people to a level higher than themselves. For example… is Tiger Wood’s golf coach and better golfer than Tiger? – No (although there was a time when Tiger’s form dipped when it became a close call!) . Coaches and Mentors have the ability to bring the best out in their people, which results in:
- Increased levels of performance
- Greater job / career satisfaction
- Company loyalty of our People
- Better decision making and enhanced Problem Solving skills
- Increased levels of inspiration, motivation and energy
- Clarified SMART Goals and Objectives
- Increased Self Confidence through Successful Achievements
- The application of Positive Psychology in our people
The GROW Model is a simple yet powerful framework for structuring your coaching or mentoring sessions and it is also a much sought after Leadership Tool which can be used in 1-to-1 Supervision Sessions, Performance Management and SMART Goal-Setting which changes lives and unleashed the full potential within individuals and teams.
Cost for up to 12 delegates = £895.00
Includes all materials, workbooks, certificates and Trainer’s expenses but excludes VAT
This workshop includes MTC experiential learning activities.
Click Here to visit our Online CPD Accredited Byte-Size Virtual Workshop Version of Coaching and Mentoring