Likely Cost: £895 per Group of 15
Mobile Team Challenge combines Appreciative Inquiry Summit strategies with internal coaching teams to create whole systems change that sustains itself.
How can organisations change at the speed of imagination? Skilled facilitation of Change Management using Appreciative Inquiry results in high-energy collective buy-in at all levels of the organisation along with the enthusiasm, motivation, and energy to move forward quickly. Through collaborative inquiry and strategic visioning, organisations, teams, and individuals unleash the human energy and imagination necessary to spark powerful innovations and radically transform their future. Implement the revolutionary new concept of Breakthrough Strategic Thinking; The outcome? Your organisation will experience improved motivation and morale with results that are grounded in organisational goals and current best practices.
“Equipping for Change”
“…We are living in Extraordinary Times, and Extraordinary Times require Extraordinary Measures…” so said Hamlet…
“…If you always do what you always did… you’ll always get what you always got…” …so said Einstein
Sadly the above statement is no longer true in the case of Woolworths, British Home Stores, Saab and MFI…etc
The current climate dictates that we all need to do something different, and even perhaps something, “extraordinary”, this year in order to maintain, and to further improve, our performance of our individuals, teams and organisations.
This workshop on “Equipping for Change” will prepare us for the future challenges and adventures and will answer some Frequently Asked Questions… such as:-
- Why do we resist Change?
- How can we take a different approach to Change?
- How can we make ourselves more adaptable to Change?
- How can we develop a personal “Coping with Change Strategy”?
- How can we become involved in designing the “new”?
- How can we move from a “Let Go” to a “Let’s Go!” position?
- How do we get to feel “more in control” through Change?
- How can we learn to embrace change and accept it?
- How can we overcome our natural resistances to Change?
- How do we build a Positive attitude through Change?
- What are the 7 habits of Highly Effective People during Change?
- How can I get a better understanding of the emotional effects of Change?
- How will I know what is expected of me during Change?
…as someone once said… “..organisations don’t change …. PEOPLE do…”
The Workshop will be interactive and will include some Group Tasks on “Change”
David Cooperrider – The Founder of Appreciative Inquiry – said…. “Appreciative Inquiry is a way of THINKING, SEEING and ACTING to bring about powerful, purposeful, change. Focusing on the Positive and Desired Future results and not the negative past results.”
Whether you are a Learning and Development Facilitator, a Leader of Change or responsible for Strategic Development and Direction within your Organisation, the Principles of Appreciative Inquiry are vital for your professional development in our current times.
Click Here for an Overview of our Professional Change Facilitator Training utilising Appreciative Inquiry